View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
SB, could you explain or provide a link to this "package 5" classification. I took a quick look and couldn't find anything even remotely related. I did however see that UV resistance of a product is generally related to the type of stabilizer used and the amount of stabilizer present in the product.
Are you familiar with animal ear tags "cattle, sheep, etc..."? My material is very similar to them. Do your home work, they are made from a TPU or TPE material. You can do your research since your the lawyer type and like that kind of thing. I'm not giving out specifics for obvious reasons, my competitors, if you didn't catch that.

Don't forget to also check out the independent product review of the Sprinkler Buddy from a known and very respected irrigation expert in the irrigation industry. "irrigation tutorials" I have shared his link in another thread that most of you haters of the Sprinkler Buddy have chosen to ignore his findings of my product. He's like many of you, Sprinkler Buddy isn't his thing but he also shares that it does exactly what I say it will do. He had used it himself in the field prior to the review as he has done with countless other irrigation products on his site. The review isn't given to him by the manufacture to be posted as one would find on most other sites. You will like the negative things he shares about my product being an irrigation pro himself but continue to read till the end. He also claims, folks looking for a product such as mine will love the Sprinkler Buddy if they don't mind the look of it.

We can go on and on if you would like but the facts are the facts. You haven't personally used or even seen my product in person. Hopefully you can learn from one of your known fellow professionals that have in the product review at irrigation tutorials.

You also brought up the concrete donuts, have you used them personally? You can find all kinds of poor reviews online from those that have. Very Few positive ones. I would have never pursued my idea of the Sprinkler Buddy if I were happy with the sprinkler donut results I had gotten from them over the years. I have yet to find a poor review of the Sprinkler Buddy from someone that has tried them. Yeah, you may find a few poor reviews on the internet from others like yourself that hadn't tried them. I have had only 3 returns since selling my product online. All of the packs came back not opened. They didn't realize they had to unscrew the sprinkler head before they could install the Sprinkler Buddy. They said that was too much work for them and that's why they were returned. No problem, I returned their $$$.

Page generated in 0.03509 seconds with 7 queries