View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:57 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkler Buddy View Post
Are you familiar with animal ear tags "cattle, sheep, etc..."? My material is very similar to them. Do your home work, they are made from a TPU or TPE material. You can do your research since your the lawyer type and like that kind of thing. I'm not giving out specifics for obvious reasons, my competitors, if you didn't catch that.
How is telling us what "package 5" means a trade secret? You stated it as a feature of your product. You stated it has better UV protection than the sprinklers it supposedly protects. What does it mean? Where is your data to support this claim, and your other claims? Nothing (other than inaccurate information on public forums) chaps my ass more than reps/manufacturers blowing smoke up my ass with unsubstantiated claims (a.k.a bullshiit).

Quote:
Don't forget to also check out the independent product review of the Sprinkler Buddy from a known and very respected irrigation expert in the irrigation industry. "irrigation tutorials" I have shared his link in another thread that most of you haters of the Sprinkler Buddy have chosen to ignore his findings of my product. He's like many of you, Sprinkler Buddy isn't his thing but he also shares that it does exactly what I say it will do.
A marker flag will do what your product will do. Further I am not all that interested in his reviews as I have some serious reservations about them given some of his other "reviews" that I have read.

Quote:
He had used it himself in the field prior to the review as he has done with countless other irrigation products on his site.
Why not have him re-evaluate the installed product in 5 or 10 years?

Quote:
We can go on and on if you would like but the facts are the facts. You haven't personally used or even seen my product in person. Hopefully you can learn from one of your known fellow professionals that have in the product review at irrigation tutorials.
You haven't given us any facts SB, nor have you satisfactorily addressed the points I (or others) have brought up. I also don't need to use your product to see the drawbacks of it or to express my reservations, nor is the opinion of a single person mean a hill of beans to me, as most certainly my opinion means nothing to you. Further, he stated what pretty much everyone here has already stated .... A PROPERLY INSTALLED SYSTEM DOES NOT NEED THESE! Either you install or renovate the system correctly or leave it to someone who can.

Quote:
You also brought up the concrete donuts, have you used them personally? You can find all kinds of poor reviews online from those that have. Very Few positive ones.
Yes I have used them .... heck even used them in FL. Do they do what they are supposed to do .... yes they do. Do they perform without problems if properly installed ..... yes they do.

Also the vast majority of online reviews are from disgruntled pissed off people .... hardly a true measure.

Quote:
I would have never pursued my idea of the Sprinkler Buddy if I were happy with the sprinkler donut results I had gotten from them over the years. I have yet to find a poor review of the Sprinkler Buddy from someone that has tried them. Yeah, you may find a few poor reviews on the internet from others like yourself that hadn't tried them. I have had only 3 returns since selling my product online. All of the packs came back not opened. They didn't realize they had to unscrew the sprinkler head before they could install the Sprinkler Buddy. They said that was too much work for them and that's why they were returned. No problem, I returned their $$$.
As I (and others) have stated numerous times, a properly installed sprinkler needs no additional protection. Same thing goes with a concrete donut ... properly installed they do what they are intended to do without issues. I don't know what you expect coming onto a public forum of professionals, but if you think we are going to swallow your sales pitch without question you got another thing coming.

Page generated in 0.03631 seconds with 7 queries