View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post

A marker flag will do what your product will do. Further I am not all that interested in his reviews as I have some serious reservations about them given some of his other "reviews" that I have read.

You can't mow over a marker flag now can you.

Why not have him re-evaluate the installed product in 5 or 10 years?

Sprinkler heads in troubled areas or not installed properly aren't going to last 5-10 yrs unless they can be seen.

Yes I have used them .... heck even used them in FL. Do they do what they are supposed to do .... yes they do. Do they perform without problems if properly installed ..... yes they do.

Please tell me why a professional like yourself would ever need to use a sprinkler donut, I thought you said a properly installed sprinkler head needs no protection. Bingo!

Also the vast majority of online reviews are from disgruntled pissed off people .... hardly a true measure.

We'll let the homeowners/visitors on this forum decide this one.

As I (and others) have stated numerous times, a properly installed sprinkler needs no additional protection. Same thing goes with a concrete donut ... properly installed they do what they are intended to do without issues. I don't know what you expect coming onto a public forum of professionals, but if you think we are going to swallow your sales pitch without question you got another thing coming.
I say again, Why would a professional like yourself ever bother with concrete donuts. I'm confused now.

This reminds me of a movie. "You want the truth! You can't handle the Truth!"

I apologize it had to come this far but your the one that wouldn't let it go and just "Agree to Disagree" as I have asked countless times. I'm sure we both have entertained many now.

Page generated in 0.03270 seconds with 7 queries