View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
A PROPERLY INSTALLED SYSTEM DOES NOT NEED THESE! Either you install or renovate the system correctly or leave it to someone who can.
Seriously? You are missing the point ENTIRELY, Kiril. Not everyone has a "PROPERLY INSTALLED SYSTEM". I sure as hell don't. So your suggestion to me would be to tear up my lawn and redo the system to keep me from breaking my sprinkler heads? Maybe that is the root of the problem but that's not an easy or inexpensive solution to the problem.

If you have a perfectly installed system then sure, don't bother with a donut. But not everyone has a properly installed system. And for them, a well-engineered sprinkler donut like the SB is a good way to go. How is that so hard to understand?

Secondly, Kiril, you have no first-hand experience with the Sprinkler Buddy so I'm definitely going to take the "Irrigation Tutorials" dude's word before yours because he has actually tried it. Why would anyone listen to someone's review when that person hasn't even used the product? It's okay to question things but you're doing more than that. You're making assumptions without even trying it. You bash on SB for not backing up his claims but you're standing on no proof yourself. That guy at Irrigation Tutorials actually put his money where his mouth is. Something you'd never have the b*lls to do.

Page generated in 0.03118 seconds with 7 queries