View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkler Buddy View Post
Is this what they mean by Flip Flop like in politics. :-) You were so pleased the way cement donuts worked for you even in FL as I recall, Mentioned them twice in fact, very strongly I might add. I don't understand now you say you don't use them at all after you were so pleased with them? I'm confused! Maybe I need to read it again.
You do need to read it again ..... and stop putting words in my mouth.

Quote:
You can't mow over a marker flag now can you.
Who said you could? I am merely pointing out that the guy said it does what it was meant to do .... make the sprinkler more visible. A marker flag will do the same thing ..... or even your common FL install method of slapping it on a PVC riser 2 feet above grade.

Quote:
Sprinkler heads in troubled areas or not installed properly aren't going to last 5-10 yrs unless they can be seen.
This makes absolutely NO sense at all.

Quote:
Please tell me why a professional like yourself would ever need to use a sprinkler donut, I thought you said a properly installed sprinkler head needs no protection. Bingo!
I don't use them now, that doesn't mean I haven't used them or worked with them in the field ..... BINGO! Got some more words you want to put in my mouth?

Quote:
We'll let the homeowners/visitors on this forum decide this one.
Hmmmm, sounds a lot like me. I'm a visitor and a homeowner.

Quote:
I say again, Why would a professional like yourself ever bother with concrete donuts. I'm confused now.
This reminds me of a movie. "You want the truth! You can't handle the Truth!"
Apparently you can't handle the truth given you have resorted to putting words in my mouth to avoid any real discussion on the merit of your product.

Quote:
I apologize it had to come this far but your the one that wouldn't let it go and just "Agree to Disagree" as I have asked countless times. I'm sure we both have entertained many now.
And you STILL haven't addressed my points or concerns, nor have you answered the questions I asked. I will say one thing though, you sure are good at dancing.

Page generated in 0.04136 seconds with 7 queries