View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I got a text from my brother the other day regarding our lawn truck build video that we posted on youtube about a year ago. He had asked me if I had seen the comments area on our video lately. I told him no. So he text me the actual comment which was posted 6 days ago today. The comment read. Dear OscarOrod,
I am writing you regarding the use of the trademarked brand of our Super Lawn Truck.
It appears you are using the trademark of Super Lawn Truck without permission. Please remove the Super Lawn Truck trademark from your video.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me direct at ***-***-****
Tony Bass, CEO SLT

I had no idea that I needed permission or that my titled video would creat a conflict. I was surprised that the CEO himself reached out to contact us. I mean come on, it's just a quick video we put together to show off our fabricating skills and our new to us used super lawn truck. It's not like we are in the truck building business. At least not yet. Here's the link to our video for those who have not seen it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEsR57tumLU And oh, let me know what ya think on this situation that we are suddenly in.

Page generated in 0.03369 seconds with 7 queries