View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Cut View Post
Nah, both are 2x4's so i'm not worried about a plow for now... maybe if i stepped it up to a 3/4 ton later on...

yea that's my gut too but dealing with him is a pain in the arse and we havn't gotten along for a few years now. Some how when i was visiting my grandma (his mom) few weekends ago i was telling her i was looking at trucks again and she told my dad, but dealing with him is worse than getting dental work lol. he's a pain and we don't get a long at all so i tried to avoid his situation but it's an awesome deal if he will go through with it

I'm worried im going to sell my honda saturday... go over there sunday to pick up the truck and him back out- i've been talking to him and hes sure he wants to sell it but theres something off i just can't place it. that feeling you get when something goes wrong... that's how i am now... don't know if im thinking to hard into it or not
Yeah...maybe you are. Well it seems like your Dad's truck is the better deal. The worst that happens is you go over there and he decided not to sell it. Then at least the other truck will be available, incase you need it in a pinch.

Page generated in 0.03163 seconds with 7 queries