View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysLawnCareDelaware View Post
Im not sure what competition is like in the Carolina's but I know we have a ridiculous amount of companies in Delaware and everyone is ready to underbid the next guy. This is all my experience of course and yes their are plenty of good guys out there and I know I don't undercut anyone, most new clients say that I am the same price as their previous LCO or a couple dollars more, i.e. previous LCO charged $25 +$3 gas, whereas I just charged them $30.

Also offer incentives to pull weeds and freshen up the mulch, because some LCO's don't do landscaping work. The client's feel it is one less thing they have to worry about when you are already looking correct any issue's with their yard before they ask. Just make sure that you have a "price list" in their head so they know what you are going to charge.

I plan on mailing out flyers to my zipcode, it will be 25,953 houses/companies. One online company quoted me around $1800.

-Michael
What company quoted you at $1800? For that many houses that's a great deal. Can you share that with us?

Page generated in 0.03699 seconds with 7 queries