View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:21 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

It may be different for warmer climates in taking care of beds and cleanups, but I think you're making this more complicated than it needs to be...
Estimating and predicting and guessing how things might work out and trying to charge in advance for everything isn't the best way to go...
For example I prune once or twice a year for most clients... bed care and weeding/irrigation etc. all depends on the weather... drier years means less weeds, excessive irrigation means nothng but weeds,,, so what do I do???

I charge for everything I've done, after the fact,,, always have... you'll be doing everyone, including yourself a disservice by limitting what gets done according to a pre-arranged agreement...

prepaid contracts for only mowing or spraying are fine,,, but the quality of complete estate care requires flexibility and doing all that needs to be done to actually be done and you actually be paid for the details that make it perfect...
BTW, I've always been full service to prevent getting bored...

Page generated in 0.03694 seconds with 7 queries