View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:40 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I would like the Wisconsinite Turf Association to address my observations and ideas... It has taken some time but so far "New Research" is beginning to confirm what I've believed all along...

The New Research article form OSU involving the "Benefits of Late Fall Fertilization" has gone a long way to describing the effects of cultural practices, but the ability for LCOs to understand the implications, seem to be lacking...

Therefore intelligent discussion is in order to help us all assimililate the information rather than simply regurgitate the wording of something that was read some where...
Building thoughtful ideas and forming meaningful concepts, that relate to the Real World Experiences are what is needed... but I see we are back in the lowlife communications of ridiculing individual sentences that have not been understood, because 2 or more ideas/thoughts were put together in 1 paragraph...

I could go back to elementary explanations addressing what wasactually said but that is the distraction and derailment of the train of thought that is desired by the verbal bullies, so it is easier to just walk away laughing...

Page generated in 0.03543 seconds with 7 queries