View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:38 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by heritage View Post
I AGREE with the New Jersey Law and I think it was a HUGE step in the right direction.

Timing IS everything from my expereance with cool season grass types.

The minimum dosage that gives a response, at the proper timing is on the left side of my bell curve and heavy applications once recommended by Universities
are on the right side of the bell curve. Find something in the middle and scale down from there, till you find what works for you.

You can also use a bell curve with growth in your area, with your grass types. Too early or too late is not as efficient I would guess.

Just use some common sense.
The purpose of an article, is to disuss what the article says... I already know that you believe what you're saying, but that is not the discussion point... We also agree that what Uni. said years ago, may not be the whole picture and that the article in question, is trying to fill in more pieces of the puzzle...

I posted the other article now on a different thread, but lonely boy has already lashed out with sophomoric reason and elemtentary mocking techniques to derail it...

Our understanding of Botany, loses bigtime in this forum...

Page generated in 0.03721 seconds with 7 queries