View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:57 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Decisions! Box truck or 3/4 ton w/ utility bed?

In a toss up. So here is the run down. I really need a second vehicle for the upcoming season. Trying to grow the irrigation and tree/land work sides of my business. It get pretty tricky scheduling only having my dually for pulling trailers/work truck. I would love a box truck but would still only have one truck to pull trailers. I have 2x goosenecks, open landscape and an 18' enclosed trailer. I found a used box truck and a 3/4 ton with utility body both in same price range. The 3/4ton is a 99 chevy reg cab, gas. I would take the lift gate off and put a towing package on it to pull my open/ enclosed trailers and possible get a small bumper pull equipment trailer for my skid steer. The utility body is in great shape, would be good for keeping irrigation tools/parts and my chainsaws/rope etc... Could make service calls without bringing a trailer. Ughhhh decisions. Seller is asking $2800 obo for the chevy. Would like to upgrade skidsteers but may hold off and get a second truck first. Here are a few pics of chevy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03747 seconds with 7 queries