View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey sry everyone, Im new like I said and am havin heck of a time trying to figure this forum reply stuff out...but hopefully this post goes through. I appreciate the replies. The terrain varies where I am. I want to get a walk behind but I already know that due to hills and tight awkward spots I will never be able to be without a push mower. So Ill always have one on-board the trailer. But I dont like using credit so I think Im gonna do my darn-dest to save up and pay cash for a walk behind. Im set on a 36"...I think, and I will be getting a 52" or else a 60" Lazer Z for the bigger stuff. Ive been looking for a zero turn and I think I have convinced myself to upgrade my trailer so I can get a 60" deck this time. My old tractor was a tiny 42" but Ill tell ya what, it got the job done. Im a firm believer that any type of equipment will do the job if its maintained properly and frequently. I want to hold out a little bit longer so I can see the bids coming up this next year to see whats out there before I make the final decision of if the 52" will be suffice or if the 60" is needed.

2011 Silvy Crew Cab 4x4
2010 5x8 Utility
Couple mow-ers
-2007 Wright Stander RH 48"
-2010 Crapsman 22"
-1998 Lawnboy 21"
Couple Trimmerz
and more!

Page generated in 0.04587 seconds with 7 queries