Originally Posted by SCBigE
the system has never been grounded since new and has been struck a few times do to large oak trees surrounding the box. i have not done resistance tests from valve to the box due to i dont have 100 ft leads on my multimeter and this is a 5 acre property all irrigated
I read both posts and you are in over your head.
1. check the line power into the controller.
2. check the vac at each station.
3. short to earth resistance measurements of all field wires at both ends for comparison.
4. measure resistance/continuity of each station.
5. measure the resistance of both the wiring back to the controller and the isolated solenoid.
Once you have performed and documented all of these measurements you can post the results and let the games begin.
Posted via Mobile Device