View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen@freedom View Post
I am beefing up my content "all natural" and saying a prayer then I will wait a week to check the google search engine again I can only take so much.
You are setting yourself up for perpetual disappointment if you view elevating your business in the search results as a sprint and not a marathon. Go back to one of your comments in this post and remember "I can see this will be a lengthy process, but I have all winter.".

Take the Winter to do things right and, based on the searches I just ran, I don't think you'll have any problem. I only had a minute to look tonight, but my knee-jerk reaction is that the reason you see so many static-filled results is that you live in a very small market with what appears to be no companies taking a serious web marketing attempt. That is your advantage, so if you haven't already, create your Google+/Places/Yahoo & Bing Locals/Facebook pages, register with Google Webmaster Tools (and submit a site map), follow the advice in this forum to optimize your site, and write good, keyword-rich content.

Page generated in 0.03879 seconds with 7 queries