View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Dave I agree completely. Since day one, you may recall, I said I wanted to do this right, now some guy hanging lights, but a professional lighting decorator. That has taken me to the point that for example, this project I will finish up today, I will add out of pocket whatever light strands necessay to complete the presentation, and just keep x,y,z on inventory as an in cas epops up. I have searched the market to eliminate the bulbs from bush to bush if I just can't get them all in one for presentation purposes, I use the necessary measures to eliminate the exposed cords, actually run a proactive service approach so if there is something wrong, I am aware of it prior to the client.

Without question, it makes the difference, it eliminates the "guy hanging lights" and adds to the "professional" that we all should be striving to be. Though I don;t service 100 clients, the ones I do pay me well. When my opportunities present, they are generally attached to high profile possibilities, and they are willing to pay for the "professional."

I just really have an appreciation that we are able to affect the general public in such a way as I have been allowed to experience.
2000 Cat 312B
2000 Cat 304 CCR
2000 Hyundai H70
2012 Scag V Ride
2009 Ferris IS3100 z
Brown Bed Edger
Multiple trailers, hand tools and smaller stuff
A son to teach the value of life, business and honor

Page generated in 0.04571 seconds with 7 queries