View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brules View Post
HAHAHAHAHA AWESOME! Same one I have......

My only tip is run high quality oil in the mix.....my dealer said he had several crews start to use them and they were running their Stihl mix through the Husqys and the engines were burning up as they run much hotter than a lot of the other units. He wasn't selling me oil as he said use anything rated equal to the Husqy mix and I would be fine.

Enjoy it! It is a beast!

Make the extra $ back by blowing some other yards around you if you have to.
I got the "XP Professional" oil to run in it. Place said that stuff would be good to go, yes? Had to get a separate jug since it's different thatn my Echo string trimmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Dave-
you'll find that it is a LOT more comfortable to run (especially for longer periods) if you take the pistol grip off, and flip it upside down and reverse it so that it is sitting above the tube instead of down along side it.
Alright cool, I will have to mess around with it...thank you.

Here's a question: He asked if I wanted the one on display that was already assembled. I said sure. All it came with was the instruction manual and a little tool. There isn't anything else that it was supposed to come with was it? Waist belt and the flat blade attachment are for the 580?
Husqvarna 435
Super crappy yard

Page generated in 0.03734 seconds with 7 queries