View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave88LX View Post
I got the "XP Professional" oil to run in it. Place said that stuff would be good to go, yes? Had to get a separate jug since it's different thatn my Echo string trimmer.

Alright cool, I will have to mess around with it...thank you.

Here's a question: He asked if I wanted the one on display that was already assembled. I said sure. All it came with was the instruction manual and a little tool. There isn't anything else that it was supposed to come with was it? Waist belt and the flat blade attachment are for the 580?
That oil is semi-synthetic and is pretty good stuff but Amsoil Saber is a LOT cheaper to use and buy, and is full synthetic rated to 100:1 mix. Like I said, I run it at 80:1 and do so in everything but my saws. I go through a lot of mix in a season and I couldn't be happier with the performance. It is about the most highly regarded oil by most LCO's.

I received a bottle of oil, and special tool and instructions with my blower when I bought it, and I watched them open my box fresh of the shipping pallet. I put it together right there in the store.

Page generated in 0.03942 seconds with 7 queries