View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roeslandscaping View Post
Keep up the good work! Also, the last pics posted, i wouldnt call it trashy, I made the mistake once, and someone corrected me by saying, " If I maintain a lawn, whether its a million dollar landscape, or a 15$ holly bush and tall fescue lawn, My work will be done with pride". Do a little extra each visit at that lawn if you can to help transform it into a piece of art. Pick up the trash each visit, roll up the water hoses, pick up toys and set them in a good location. We do this with every lawn, and it really has gained us some attention. Somethings its the little things that count.
good advice, and i've only stated that on this site... although the guy that gave me the yard did call it that.

it's not all that trashy, but it kind of is... an old lady and her middle aged daughter live there and they don't do much outside...

i do pick up stuff out of their yard (including trash out of ripped trash bags, i guess) and even chopped a little tree for free for them. they love me, but you have convinced me even further to try even harder for them...

thanks man

Page generated in 0.03789 seconds with 7 queries