Thread: Timturf and Ric
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoctor View Post
Why not? I make it a point to live within my means, but also LIVE. I know too many people whose entire life is focused on what they cannot afford, therefore living a very miserable and deprived life of their own making. A little bit of entrepreneurial spirit would free them. I do not do what I am doing to get rich, it is more about personal fulfillment that cannot be had working 7-3 MF for someone else.
The point is to live BELOW your means, but also live. I am going to make a very arrogant statement. I am not the average Yard Boy and my posts here on LS show I have an education and know my $hit. Knowledge is Power.

I went out of business after Hurricane Charlie wiped out my nursery. Then a few years ago I started a new Pest control only business. It takes a few years to build a business to a comfort point and I struggled big time in a bad economy. But things are improving and the big indicator of a good economy in my area is the number of PORT A POTTY around town. Every construction site has to have a Port A Potty from the breaking of ground on, so when the Port A Potty business is good the rest of the economy is getting better. Business has been slow but the last year has been super.

it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

My People Skills are Fine. It is my Idiot Tolerance Skills That needs Work.

Page generated in 0.04266 seconds with 7 queries