View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape Poet View Post
You bring up some very valid point in concerns to proper apps. My statement was made about down here you are essentially paying the PCO to care for the turf would be how I would put it. A good PCO/LCO will inspect the lawn and give it only what would be needed. If there is not any weeds present then their would not be a need for a application of a control agent. Generally however in our environment with pest and disease there are certain procautions that PCO will make to ensure the customer does not lose their turf to pest during certain times of year as it is not a simple re-seeding the lawn here as their is not a viable seed for St. Augustine.
I agree,,, No matter where your from , it is the job of every professional in every line of work to,,, not be a putz...

When an LCO treats CG when the ground is still too cold to even have the KBG growing actively and dumping fert at the same time, he is a putz on so many different levels already,,, but my main point was that of filling our fresh water lakes with NPK & 2,4d type products, makes him/her a total hazard to the industry... enter the gov't to fix the stupidity...
Then ,,, these same fools are so arrogant as to require that the client accept ALL6/7 apps...

Page generated in 0.04227 seconds with 7 queries