View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:11 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
I'm not talking about stepping up to any of that other stuff here. I can live with the other features on this machine, but I would want a top of the line engine like the Kohler Command, Vanguard, or Kawi. They don't cost the manu's very much more at all over the price of the cheap engines they've put in these machines, especially in the bulk buys they make. The additional couple hundred bucks would be well worth it to almost anyone who knows much at all about the different engines. It wasn't that long ago that all manu's were using top tier engines in their machines ranging from basic lawn tractors all the way to the top end machines for homeowners, and they did it at reasonable/affordable prices.

There's no need for all the other stuff you just listed, and I never mentioned wanting to see that stuff offered on these machines.
I thought you were thinking the 3k was for just the engine that's why I put that. I know kawi would never be an option because they are in competition with their mule. In my mind I don't get why they didn't make it a hoziontal egine system and but their 2cyl air cooled engine on it. Who knows
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03592 seconds with 7 queries