Thread: Jersey Guys
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:15 AM
blk90s13 blk90s13 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Howell,NJ
Posts: 1,453
Originally Posted by Cut It Close View Post
Hey guys I was hoping someone can help me out.

Been in business for 5 years as Sole Prop. I just got done turning my business into an LLC. I'm going to be buying a used F-250 and want it lettered. I have a commercial auto insurance policy ready to go just trying to find the right truck.

My real question is about registration, commercial plates and commercial auto insurance. I know I need commercial plates but does the registration need to be in the company name because the commercial insurance is in the company name?

Or can it be registered under my personal name and just get commercial plates and commercial insurance with the company name? My wife will be financing the truck because her credit is excellent (so is mine) but she shows alot more income then i do to get a 2.9% rate. I hope this make sense.


I have commercial plates with me as owner not company name my insurance company said they don't care who's name on registration
God bless the USA

Lots for sale

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03320 seconds with 8 queries