View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:56 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFarland_Lawn_Care View Post
Folks, I know what you are saying, but I'm also a hardcore QB fan and still use Service Autopilot for scheduling. They have a program that you download and it automatically syncs all your quickbooks data with the Service Autopilot data AND vice versa. So say you receive a payment out in the field and enter it on the SA mobile, it will sync to your QB program back at the office. Then it also works the other way, if you enter a customer or a payment or anything at the office, it will sync it and add it to SA. That is the way we do it. We use SA for scheduling, keeping track of tasks and jobs that need to be done (billable and non-billable) and then use QB for financial tracking etc. My wife is not a fan of SA but that is mostly because it takes awhile to learn all about it and our internet provider isn't as fast as we would like (live too far in the country). lol Anyways, just thought I would let you guys know that you can still use QB just the same.

Good luck and I hope you find something that works great for you!

Jason
SAP does look nice but since they also run a lawn care business in my area so I am not about to sync up my books.

There are other programs that do what SAP does. They may not do them the exact same way and what is better is a matter of debate.

Page generated in 0.04489 seconds with 7 queries