View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Billsz28 Billsz28 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Doylestown, pennaylvania
Posts: 70
#1 is a tool to release electrical terminals from their housings. The red one looks like the one i have specific to GM vehicles
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Billsz28; 12-02-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03639 seconds with 8 queries