View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:18 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodog View Post
Going back to publicity i scanned facebook just now. Badboy has 6900 likes, bota 10, exmark and scag had 4900, grasshopper i cant member but seems like it was less than 1000, hustler had 1000, etc. Online and in the market badboy is talked about more than any other brand has ever been, and the company grows every year including last year that was a horrible drought year. I know facebook not everyone uses, but that is just one media outlet to compare. I see badboy commercials during the dallas cowboys, at the rangers games, on nascar, during pbr rodeos, i think they have one the more agressive marketing programs the industry has ever seen. Again high publicity has both positive and negative, there are companies that stay out of the limelight therefore we dont hear negatives alot like zipper, walker, kawasaki handhelds...etc.. should have just pm'd webel...i am long winded lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Bb must be a very regional brand as nobody has them in mn and dealers quit carrying them. Heck tsc doesn't have them up here. Bb is a price point mower and you know how to sell them.

Your fb market count is a bit off compared to the actually end user. How many established lco's do you think use fb? The established company is what trend you want to have and I bet most (including me) don't like mfg of fb. I know my dealers and mfg rep number and they recognize the number when I call. Don't need fb.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04403 seconds with 7 queries