View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:15 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
I agree with your thought process. People are completely focused on payment rather than total cost. However I don't like "bankrolling" larger things like mulch or clean up jobs. If they walk you're out on the non repeating services.
Posted via Mobile Device
I am sure if you put your brain to it there would be a way to still make it appealing to the customer and not extend your risk, especially with a well written contract if you feel the need. Contract or not IMHO the most important thing is how you feel about the customer - are they a risk? If so and you do attempt this with them - then their cost should be higher correct. No different than the bank would treat you if you had missed payments on something and then was applying for a new loan. They might give you the loan - but at a higher rate. Risk vs reward for sure.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.03852 seconds with 7 queries