View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:42 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
I'm with ya and would like to have a consistent payment even if it was only the 7 months of the growing/working season. But I'd still be skeptical in extending the larger one time jobs unless I was a larger company with a good amount if funds in the bank to A.) purchase materials and B.) cover costs on non or late payers as the full cost of the large jobs won't be paid for some months.

Good points and I like the discussion.
Posted via Mobile Device
When I suggested Mulch I was thinking of some of my size properties. My area has lots of lawns that are only 2.5 K or 4K of turf and 500 square foot of beds etc. Extending out mulch for this size would not be a issue for me if I were to have to do this assuming I controlled the time of year the mulch went in. For example right now and the last few weeks things have slowed down as par for the course here, we only work EOW or so on turf maint, so in that off week I could get the mulch done no problem and it dresses up the home for the holiday.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04039 seconds with 7 queries