View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
A.) Not full time yet..... This does NOT make me any less professional. I carry insurance, drive a professional looking rig, and do good work. I have a picture thread if anyone cares to critique.

B.) Every estimate is company polo with Carhartt pants or cargo shorts unless approached while working but even then I am usually still in a polo or logoed t-shirt.

C.) I use a estimating clipboard (aluminum type) with a note pad. I still have old note pads with all sorts of notes on them. Hand out business cards upon meeting etc.... Take pictures of landscape while there for review later.

D.) I have a full website.

I have that image set just fine just looking at ideas for this upcoming season.
Posted via Mobile Device
All that is fine and dandy , but personally I think the most important is that the customer trust you and your abilities. They have to have confidence in your and your knowledge and desire to care for their property. If you are able to give that....it goes a long way.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04486 seconds with 7 queries