View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:59 AM
LawnSite Member

A possible web benefit for us using pinterest

I just joined pinterest a few days ago and I "think" I have a way to benefit you with it.
If you have a quailty website that has quailty pictures on it post a link to your website address on this thread. I will go to your website and post your photo's to my pinterest board titled landscapes. Two things this does it showcases your photo's and your work, but even better when I pin it on my board pinterest automatically attaches a back link to the website where I got the photo from. Under each photo will be a link to your site. I have already tested it and this works.
As Tony stated in another thread it may not be your target customer viewing the pictures, but it should turn out to be a quailty back link for you, and a way of directing some traffic to your site.
After seeing how difficult back linking, directing traffic to your website, and improving SEO is I am willing to help anybody. I will also add them in the future to a photo gallery that I am going to create titled "landscaping design ideas" to my website in hopes that potential customer will see something they want me to build for them.
Post a web link here if your interested.

Page generated in 0.04018 seconds with 7 queries