View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

MJ Services, thank you for your response. I am on board with your kind of thinking. I am not "big" yet, and I'm thirsty for jobs. I actually really enjoy this kind of work (although, heck is it taxing on the body). At the estimate tomorrow I am going to check the clients time frame. If it is more of a casual "get it done in the next couple weeks and I'm happy" type of gig, that will make it much more appealing. Frankly, I would enjoy being out their busting my butt in the cooler weather we have this time of year and I will make some more christmas money.

Krazy Kajun, I completely understand and appreciate your input from a management point of view. Respectfully, I think that your point of view is coming from one that has an already developed and busy/thriving business (my fault for not clarifying)...if I were in the situation Krazy Kajun Enterprises were or another thriving business, I really that the time/cost justification would not be there unless I could delegate it to someone with the proper equipment. However, since time in on my side (lots of it), I'm probably happy just to get the gig. That being said, doing it with a brush cutter would be a pain and I want to make it look good. I've got my DR, but I might rent a tractor to assure quality.

Page generated in 0.03541 seconds with 7 queries