View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Skipster

Rather than trying to be a PITA, Why don't you re-read the entire post paying attention to the dates these posts were written and how they answer the original question.

If you feel you can do a better job, be my guess with my blessings. But don't pull a Kiril and post a few links and tell people to figure it out for themselves. I wasn't the only one to put forth an effort to try and help Lawnsite members. So don't knock people who are trying, help them.

Sorry, not trying to be a PITA -- that part of your post just stood out to me. I wasn't even referring much to your post. This thread has become so long and gone in so many different directions that I don't even know what the original question was!

So, I'm not totally sure what you're looking for here. I said that the Advanced Agronomy forum was not needed because something that has all that information already exists. We certainly don't need to re-invent the wheel. Additionally, encouraging LS members to get involved in their local and state turfgrass associations, PLANET, and CSSA makes the industry more well rounded, more visible, and more educated.

I'm certainly not acting anything like Kiril here. I'm saying that LS members should get plugged in with academics and other turf professionals, utilizing materials that already exist.

Page generated in 0.05234 seconds with 7 queries