View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 PM
YellowDogSVC's Avatar
YellowDogSVC YellowDogSVC is online now
LawnSite Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 3,670
You can serve your country as a cop, game warden, small business owner or marine. The marines, as you know, have a pretty good college tuition gi bill. You will probably need a degree to move up as a cop and probably need a degree to become a game warden. The service as a marine would help you achieve a lot because you will learn discipline. Military service helps get you into civil service and especially law enforcement.
You could even be a seabee and learn a lot about construction, get a degree, and still run a business.

Good luck!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."

Twitter @Cedar_Clearing
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03950 seconds with 8 queries