View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

It is a simple matter of making a 4 inch incision and screwing a plate to both sides of the broken bone, not unlike a carpenter would fix a broken board. However I have to be in twilight sleep which is where the problem comes in. I had to go to a outside the VA cardiologist who was total A hole. even his staff admitted he was a jerk and not under their breath either. One nurse kindly said he was an excellent doctor with a horrible bed side manner. I would never go back to this doctor by my own choice.

I have a blocked bundle branch which 15 to 20% of the population has and my daughter tells me they don't treat it because it isn't a big deal. He wanted me to do a complete stress test next week before he would sign me off for surgery. HELLO next week I will be a permanent cripple because their is a time frame after even a simple break like mine. I finally convinced him to sign me off explaining that I run each day with no adverse effects. My resting heart rate is 60 and my BP is 110/70. I also told him I was 10 years older than him and looked 10 years younger than his gray haired fat a$$. Which BTW didn't seem to insult him which was the purpose because I was ready to hit him. What ever, he finally signed me off under the condition the surgery was done at his favorite hospital an not the VA. Because I have to use his favorite hospital the first appointment isn't until Thursday at 1:45pm which is pushing the window or opportunity a little. What do I care where the surgery is done, Obama is borrowing more money from China to pay for it. I just want my wrist fixed.

In the mean time my neighbor who works on a golf course get off a 1 PM. He will pull hose and be my left hand for the next month or so until the doctor signs me off to work. Of course he is a happy camper with the extra money for X mas.

it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

Page generated in 0.03495 seconds with 7 queries