View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysLawnCareDelaware View Post
Alzheimer's is becoming more and more common now with the large number of retiree's. My grandmother has Alzheimer's, she can remember who everyone is but it takes her a few seconds and she can't do much, my grandfather usually feeds her.

You may want to get in touch with a relative because most relative's are in denial until someone brings it up. You can also really pi$$ someone off by asking them if their relative has a a memory loss issue.

-Michael
Next time im there(if im ever there next year) i will ask her daughter, who is there a lot! (hmm... i wonder how i know this.... because ive talked to her many times and shes seen me a lot.....yet ive didnt come at all in oct or nov...hahah)

The lady's husband is pretty much a vegitable he sits in a wheel chair after he went through a stroke a couple years ago and just sits there and doesnt talk and is all slouched over .... its sad and i wish i could help, so i just try to make it look extra nice because old people have nothing except their yards to look at.

And this is what i get in return.

Insured and Licensed

Page generated in 0.03499 seconds with 7 queries