Thread: New Job!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Wall has two layers of grid. One at 3' and one at 5' on everything that is over three foot tall. How ever tall the wall is is how far the grid goes back. Say the wall is 5.5 ft the grid went back 5.5 ft. The base is 14" of compacted material which it was only speced for 12". I am not asking for any advise or anything I just figured I would show a finished look since I had posted before pics. There is also a drain tile running the entire length of the wall as well as 2' of washed stone directly behind the wall to help with drainage. The grading isn't competed because we have had rain and plus there are areas that are going to settle behind the wall from digging up water lines and such. The finish grading will be done as soon as it dries up enough to complete. I do not really know why I even bothered posting as all you guys can do is bash people's work. I built the wall to spec and if anything a little better than spec. You guys can pick it apart all you want and the pics are a little deceiving as to size and distances as well but I know I built a top notch wall and I know I built it to last a lifetime. I have not one concern of anything going wrong with this wall.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04488 seconds with 7 queries