View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:22 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

UPDATE:

The Top manager just under the owner of the very well known Wine Warehouse wants me to join them full time and leave the Temp agency. They want me to try the Fork lifts as well. They say I am a hard worker and there are 2 workers that he is going to drop and put me with the company. I worked 74 Hours my first week and 68 Hours the next!

He said he understands that I have a business and said 80% of the time you work 4 days a week from 10PM-8AM and during Holidays there are weeks that you work 70+ hours. The benefits are good as well. I told him the reason I like running my own business is that I don't have to worry about being laid off and he looks at me with a smile and said I have been here 18 years and we grow more and more every year!

I think I am going to take the full time job and sell off my low end accounts that are in the Valley and keep my high end customers that live close to each other. I am going to use the money that I make and use it to pay for my new worker and to save the rest for more equipment.

"Money & Power leads to Greed and usually ends with Corruption."

" I don't blame our industry to be looked down at because most of the people either couldn't keep a stable job or were criminals."

" A LEADER will always have more haters than a FOLLOWER."

Page generated in 0.04017 seconds with 7 queries