View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JContracting View Post
The full service clients are renewing their contracts, all others I try to sell them into becoming full service.

I went down to FL last march. A former field's parents have a second place in Naples and we had the place to ourselves (5 of us) for the week. Definitely a blast. Depending on what happens for snow ill be heading south to tx, ok, ga, al for motocross races a couple times this winter. A buddy is racing the pro ams and I just wanna go down to ride and race different tracks than just in MN & WI.

That boat would be pretty cool. My (now former, divorced) uncle is a yacht broker in Ft Lauderdale & a couple yrs ago my grandpa and I with my uncle and his biz partner at the time got to take a sold yacht from osprey, fl (gulf) through the caloosahatchee river & okechobee to west palm (Atlantic). Slept on the yacht in a marina on the island just north of Sanibel, it was a 50ft Sea Ray Sundancer. Two 350 horse cat diesels. Burned 23 gal/hr at cruising speed. That's expensive!
Posted via Mobile Device
yah that sounds like fun, I'm glad i don't own the 38' cigarette boat though my buddy added up the hours he put on it since he bought last january and he spent almost 50,000 in gas just for the boat, and no he's not rich, he just does landscaping and tree work, i guess that would make him successful right? 29 with 100,000 boat paid for in full with no help from anyone. and then buying a 50,000 dollar truck just to tow it in style, then spending another 50k on fuel for the boat, not sure what the truck costs but its a lot too. lol have fun in tx. i'm gonna try to get him to go to one of the poker runs in lake havasu, ar but thats long drive from ct, not that miami was close lol

Page generated in 0.04786 seconds with 7 queries