Thread: Marking dye
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:29 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zechstoker View Post
The stuff I'm using isn't quite that concentrated. I mix it at one ounce per gallon, and it comes out just right. All the same reasoning for using it though. It helps both the customer and myself see what's been sprayed. I'd consider it a win-win.
If Lesco is one of your suppliers, look at their concentrate, essentially a pint bottle is equal to a gallon of regular turf market dye. You should pay the same or just slightly more and you do not have to carry around a big jug.

Also , William, just a FYI , what I have found other than time and sunlight to help clean it up, Lesco's Tank cleaner. Cost about $10 and I keep some in my house by my bathroom sink in case I get any on my hands throughout the day. Combine that with a lava bar or orange pumice scrub or your choice and it will come right off your hands etc.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!

Page generated in 0.04638 seconds with 7 queries