View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFarland_Lawn_Care View Post
RBLJACK - Thanks, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I appreciate your taking the time to share your insight especially with a good background in managing. That's a great idea about the incentive - I love doing little things to keep morale up! I think I'll also do up a "cheat sheet" for each mower showing general maintenance guidelines and steps to be done and checked off weekly/monthly.

Jason
ive put some thought into this. I'm soloish right now and next year i'm hiring a girl who have been in this industry a bit and i'm going to be giving her own truck/mower/trailer. What I plan on doing is making a check of sheet of all the daily maintenance and then have her sign it and hand it into me along with any other comments. Also I was thinking about having a prepaid card so she could buy needed stuff if she got in a pinch such as oil, coolant/ fuel/ tire repair and so on. I whoever tuns my equipment to understand how it work so they know when something is wrong and maybe be able to trouble shoot issues when they happen.

Page generated in 0.03923 seconds with 7 queries