View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:59 PM
RAlmaroad RAlmaroad is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SC
Posts: 2,091
You should be able to buy a nylon threaded1"X3/4"barb fitting at Lowes or Tractor supply for your tank. On the outlet end after pump will probably have a 3/4" ball threaded valve cut off. After that install a 3/4" thread X 1/2" barb to accommodate your hose. Use pipe dope for your threads on nylon and tape on brass.
We all are merely gleaners from the masters who were here before us.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03742 seconds with 8 queries