View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:24 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
Personally I never go with the cheapest stuff, that's why I deplore Wal-mart it's nothing but junk they sell, it's been over a decade since I last stepped foot in one, take one look at wal -mart and you will see what is wrong with this country. I hate these people that all they look at is cheap cheap cheap, I don't mind getting a deal but if I have to pay a little more to get what I want I will. I normally go with the mid range service or product it's usually the best value, I guess that's why I set my prices in the middle of the local market, I'm not the cheapest but not the most expensive either, just good quailty at a fair price. I keep forgetting that most of you guys on here are mow n go guys, we're not in that market, we're full service that's why $25/cut wouldn't work for us.
Wal-mart is good for certain things like juice, soda, motor oil etc. again, why pay more for the exisct same product? Does auto zone offer something better for me to pay more for the same product? No. But, I agree that a lot of stuff Walmart sells is crap. I'm full service too. My cheapest account is $165/mo, and it's less than 1/4 acre. Very little grass. Most of my accounts are 400-500/mo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04776 seconds with 7 queries