View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoctor View Post
What do you need to kill? If I remember rightly, that combination of herbicides is normally used for brush control in pastures and fencelines.
Its a bunch of thorny vines grown up, and a bunch of broad leaf weeds. not sure what kind of weeds, i am no weed identifier expert.

i used to have grass there, but it didnt grow good even after sodding because of all the pine and oak trees shading and roots choking the grass out all along the edges of my property, so i just decided it would be easier and look better to just lay pine straw down and make my property edges two big beds, since there is already about 25 or 30 pine trees in those areas, and plant a few little low maintenance shrubs.

I guess i should have spent a little money and bought some weedblocker landscape mesh and put it down in the first place, because the weeds are thriving, and its pretty atrocious.

Would have taken care of it weeks ago, but its hard for me to spend my sunday off doing yard work when all i do all week is yard work and more yard work and even more yard work.
-Grasshopper front mount 61", gravely 52"
-36" Gravely Walkbehind, 21" exmark push mower
-Stihl everything

Page generated in 0.03467 seconds with 7 queries