Thread: Kansas City!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbell36 View Post
yeah it's doubtful, who knows if it has ever even been something they have actually considered...i first heard about it from this very thread...they have thrived on small mowing companies, basically getting their mowing list and contacting the customers for chemicals, so it's technically a business deal between Ryan and the mowing company, and Ryan would be stabbing every mowing company in the back that they have done "business" with...mowing is also the lowest profit and biggest headache, and they would have to higher a lot of employees, and god forbid withOUT college degrees...the only reason i see why they would do it is because they would then be a full service lawn company...if i was Larry Ryan i wouldn't mess with it, they are doing fine without it...
Don't worry to much about it, if it ever did happen one of the Borsoe Brothers might just turn over his operation to Larry. Plus I know Larry pretty well and He has just been talking about it, For now don't worry about it, if you do the best job possible customers will go with you because you'll have a good reputation. it's also one of the reasons I'm going to only offer grounds Maintainence to commercial customers in 2013, I'm actually shocked how much my college education is helping my business. Also I don't know if anyone besides Natural lawns of America offers this, in 2013 I'll be offering organic and hybrid Tree, Shrub and lawn care options in addition to traditional programs.

Page generated in 0.04509 seconds with 7 queries