View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 PM
BigFish's Avatar
BigFish BigFish is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chesapeake, va
Posts: 2,612
You can buy parts washer solvent like the kind that's used in Safety-Kleen machines. I last bought some way too many years ago to remember its brand name. Some mechanics use Stoddard solvent. Just GOOGLE parts washer solvent.
I too use gas and 2cycle mix in a stainless dog food bowl at work.
At home I use a Safety Kleen type machine with actual safety kleen solvent.
It ain't rocket science! far.

'Course if yer house has more wheels than yer truck...
" Old age ain't for sissies "
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03976 seconds with 8 queries