View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:40 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs.landscaping View Post
Can you give me an estimate over the internet? Or does it not work that way. After plowing for 16+ hours the last thing I want to do is plow my driveway.
since I don't live in Maine I'd need to see a pic of your driveway and I'd be charging for drive time to get there.

my driveway is first on the list because I'm already sitting it. I just push the snow on my way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl G View Post
I can't do that. A driveway can be about anything where I am. I need to see the property and see where the hazards and push zones are. In fact, once storm warnings are up I close my plow list. The only exceptions I'll make are for lawn care customers that I don't usually plow for or a neighbor or something. The last time I went against that the towing bill to get me out of the ditch was twice what I got paid for the driveway. And what the hell is with people putting a big rock at each corner of their driveway apron?
my advertising this time ends the last day of december so I don't have to worry about closing my list. the only people I'd get after that are those that would flag me down while doing a clients. that's rare but I will do it as long as I have the clients who insist on being plowed by a certain time done.

Page generated in 0.04817 seconds with 7 queries