View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'd take a TT any day. Excellent and well deserved rep for QOC and durability. The latest Exmarks just keep getting cheaper in both looks and quality IMO.

I'm not a fan of Exmarks. They might cut nice under good to ideal conditions, but not in the wet and that's not good enough for many of us. I get to see their clumping on an almost daily basis because several crews here run them to do some large commercial accounts and some county accounts that are huge and require almost daily mowing to cover them all in one week. All these accounts get daily irrigation. There's no denying they clump in wet conditions worse than about any other brand. I cut right next to several of these accounts (where these guys are using a mix of both older and brand new Exmarks) on properties that are also irrigated and have nice turf, and when the grass is wet on my lots right next to where they are cutting, I don't get any clumping with my 7 Iron while they do.

Page generated in 0.03366 seconds with 7 queries