View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:26 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardguy28 View Post
spare me your self righteous bull sheot about being a good human being and donating money to others.

i'm certainly not gonna work my tail off to make millions just to donate to others in need. if i have money leftover after i'm done working and making what i personally want to make fine. but i'm not gonna put in extra hours at work and take on extra business just to have money to donate.

find me one person who would work extra for the sole purpose of having that money to donate to others?

where have you been all this time orange?

i'm 31, live with my parents with no free rides. spent 4 years from the age of 19-22 on my own in an apartment and moved back home. i'm single, plan to stay that way the rest of my life.

DUH i don't mind living with my parents.

i do wish you'd get off the living in the basement joke though. it's getting old considering i don't live in the basement and considering i split all utilities plus property tax and mortgage with my parents and pay a monthly rent equivalent of a one bedroom apartment.
Your response doesn't really surprise me at all. Everything you claim to want or do is about yourself, pleasing yourself, doing for yourself, etc. There are plenty of people that give away money to others. Just pointing out that not EVERYBODY is all about themselves.

Page generated in 0.03989 seconds with 7 queries