View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Duekster Duekster is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 7,969
Originally Posted by tonygreek View Post
If you're going to go the LegalZoom route, you might as well just save the money and file for yourself. You're not getting anything different than what you can easily put together. If you want to make sure your various legal bases are truly covered, hire an attorney.
Ditto. Go to the secretary of state website and down load the forms you need. You can call and they will tell you which forms to complete but offer little to no assistance.

As someone mentioned earlier you have to research the name, (perhaps reserve it) then complete the forms and file two copies with the state with the required fees.

Then you get the EIN if you have employees otherwise the IRS does not want to issue those anymore.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03915 seconds with 8 queries