View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:03 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasko's Lawncare View Post
Im looking into purchasing a zero turn in the upcoming year and for the longest time I've had my heart set on an Exmark. But lately I've been asking around getting peoples opinions on the new generation of Exmark. The feedback hasn't been good most people say that the cut will look good when you leave but when you go back an hour later you find out that the grass wasn't completely cut and pops back up the same people say they want there old Exmarks back. So this has really got me thinking about considering scag and i'm looking for opinions on witch will give me the better cut and less chance of having to double cut and me being in eastern PA we have mainly Kentucky Blue Grass. Any response is appreciated!
is any mower really the best or any equipment brand?

in my opinion, no.

everyone likes what they like for different reasons. take your poll between exmark and scag. some will swear by exmark, others will prefer scag. if you wanna include other brands some say walkers are superior. what about toro?

personally I use and love my toros and exmarks. reason being is with the other brands I have available they provide at least the same quality of cut if not better in my opinion yet they cost less. I can get scag, toro, exmark and walker. the scags and walkers are extremely expensive and in my opinion cut no better, offer nothing that would make superior in any way, shape or form than an exmark or toro. so why pay more?

the only mower in the market that has anything superior than another in my opinion is walkers bagging capabilities. besides that from what I've demo'd, seen pics of and seen in person there is no mower on the market that "out cuts" another.

Page generated in 0.03572 seconds with 7 queries